Located at the eastern end of Waiheke Island, Man O’ War is a stunning array of coastal hillsides, with high cliffs and pristine beaches forming a ruggedly beautiful coastline scattered with a patchwork of vines.
Surrounded by Pohutukawa tress in Man O’ War Bay, The Tasting Room offers a unique beach front dining escape, while the hillsides consist of 150 acres of vines carefully tended and hand harvested to produce the delicious Man O’ War wine.
• Helicopter departure from INFLITE’s Downtown Auckland Heliport located at Mechanics Bay
• Fly exclusively in comfort, safety and style in our modern executive style helicopter
• INFLITE will take you on a Scenic Flight of a lifetime down the inner harbour, towards the Harbour Bridge over Auckland City, Devonport, Hauraki Gulf, Rangitoto and Waiheke Islands en route to either Man O’ War or (if landings have been exceeded) Reeves Airfield located on Waiheke Island (A taxi transfer will be arranged at no extra cost if this is required)
• Enjoy a sumptuous platter of cheeses, olives and other local produce at Man O’ War with one glass of Man O’ War wine (additional beverages excluded)
• A taxi transfer from Man O’ War Vineyards to Matiatia Wharf
• Return to Auckland City via a ferry harbour cruise (Ferry Tickets included)
• OR spoil yourself and indulge in the Helicopter return option
• Prices are inclusive of 15% GST and are subject to change without notice
• Some items offered as part of the Restaurants standard menu are excluded from this Package (extra cost will apply)
• Clients to pay Man O’ War Vineyards direct for beverages
Reservation system powered by evoSuite®